Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Resolved
So, today I talked to my dad about the huge blowup that we had a few weeks ago. It was basically a screaming match and well it wasn't pretty. There is so much about his life that I don't agree with and I want to tell him, but I probably never will. After our fight he sent me an email calling me a spoiled brat and all kinds of really mean stuff. He said that he was cutting me off completely until I changed my attitude. There is sooooo much wrong with that statement. My dad is a very angry person and he never apologizes for anything. So when I went to his store to talk to him today, he basically told me everything I had done wrong and how disrespectful I had been. Not wanting to start anything else I just kind of agreed with him and apologized for being disrespectful. So whatever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Well, I'm glad that you have forgiven him. It is really sad that he couldn't admit that he was wrong, but it was good of you to forgive him. But like I said, he's not my dad, I don't have to forgive him, and I don't have to like him at all. Haha!
Post a Comment